This is creative turf
What was once a neighborhood of makers - the center of the manufacturing industry in Philadelphia - is going back to its roots.
The Spring Arts district, located in Philadelphia's Callowhill neighborhood, is a hands-on environment for ideas, creations, and innovations, growing as a place for individuals and companies to live, experiment, and really define what the district will become. What’s more? It’s got some of Philly’s best food options, bars, and music venues.
- Indego Bike Station - at 9th St
- Bus 43, 47, 47M, & 61 - at 10th St
- SEPTA Market East/Jefferson Station - 10 min walk
- BSL Spring Garden Station Stop - 10 min walk
- MFL Spring Garden Stop - 10 min walk
- Union Transfer - 1 min walk
- Underground Arts - 7 min walk
- Franklin Music Hall - 9 min walk
- Trocadero Theater - 12 min walk
- Sazon - 1 min walk
- Cafe Lift - 5 min walk
- Dim Sum Garden - 8 min walk
- Osteria - 10 min walk
- Roy Pitz Barrel House - here!
- W/N W/N - 1 min walk
- The Trestle Inn - 5 min walk
- Prohibition Taproom - 5 min walk
- Silk City - 7 min walk
- Love City Brewing Co - 2 min walk
- Yard's Brewing Co -