An Environment for Ideas
990 Spring Garden consists of seven stories of loft-style workspaces, common areas, and retail to fuel collaboration and innovation throughout the community.
Featuring industrial elements that include concrete floors and mushroom columns, each floor is fitted with unique bones to work with. But beyond that, it’s up to you. With the ability to customize your space with any design or finishes you want, 990 is a blank slate - just add color.
- New lobby, finishes, and common area
- Commercial retail space on first floor
- Refinished concrete floors
- 11’ exposed ceilings
- Mushroom columns
- Large perimeter windows
- Bike room
- Fitness center
- Schmear It! Bagels, schmears and coffee
- Revolving art gallery in lobby
- Yoga for building tenants
- Philly Food Works subscription services